How to Place an Order
1) You can place your order between now and the 15th December.
2) Orders can only be taken for items from our brochure. If you require something different that we do but is not in the brochure, then we recommend you purchase these items beforehand and home freeze or enquire at the time of ordering about purchasing from our counter on the day of collection.
3) You can choose to order in person at your preferred pickup location, on-line from our Click & Collect shop this on website or by phone. We are unable to accept orders by email.
4) Orders need to be paid in full at the time of ordering.
5) Collection time and date needs to be selected at the time of placing order and orders can only be collected during these time slots.
6) In-store orders can only be taken by members of our designated team.
7) Collection point (Town Centre Shop or Northumbrian Food Hall) will need to be stated at the point of ordering.
8) In the event of a problem with your order, please phone us immediately on 01665 602186 or if out of shop hours, please phone 01665 606035 and leave a message.
9) If you require assistance to carry your order to your car, please ask at time of collection where we will be more than happy to help.
10) In the event of a COVID-19 Lockdown, Curbside Collection Service will be offered from the Northumbrian Food Hall on the 23th December only. This service will be strictly reserved for customers who in the vulnerable category/ shielding. When collecting, please make sure that you remain in your vehicle and allow up to 30-45 minutes while your order is assembled and brought out to you. Before requesting the use of this service please speak to a member of your family or friend to see if they can collect on your behalf as it would be much quicker to collect an order in-store queuing than it would be to request a curbside pickup.
The earliest date for the collection of Christmas orders is Tuesday 22nd December If you require an earlier collection than this date, please check availability with us when placing your order.
Prices may alter from those published; however, prices at time of ordering are guaranteed. We regret we cannot accept cancellations of Christmas orders after the 15th December.